Marine Fisheries Academy Circular 2021 : Written Test Results Out
Online Application Process Begins April 4 & Continue Till May 31
Marine Fisheries Academy Circular for cadet admission under 42nd batch for session 2020-2021 invites application from eligible students.
Written Test Results :
The written test result of 42nd batch Marine Fisheries Course is now out. Candidates can check their results in the below image :
Revised Viva & Physical Test Schedule :
The fresh schedule for Viva and physical Tests has been published also along with the written test results. Both Viva and physical Tests will take place in two phases starting from this October 20. The tests will be held on October 20 and 21. For details, one needs to see the above image.
Online Application process for the 42nd batch B.Sc (honors) in Marine Fisheries course continued from April 4 until May 31.
Marine Fisheries Course Application Link :
Applications must be made through the following website :
Necessary Link : For further information on the application process, one can visit the below link :
To note, application fee is Tk.650.
Marine Fisheries Course Educational Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following educational qualities to be eligible for application :
1. Minimum GPA 3.5 in SSC (Science) or ‘O’ level with Biology & Chemistry or equivalent exams.
2. Min GPA 3.5 in HSC (Science) or ‘A’ level exams with Biology & Chemistry or equivalent exams.
3. At least ‘C’ Grade in Biology in HSC or equivalent exams.
Common Requirements : Applicants need to meet the following conditions as well, among others :
1. Maximum 22 years as of December 31, 2021.
2. Minimum height for male is 162.5 centimeters and for female, it is 155 centimeters.
3. Weight according to height.
4. Know how to swim or have to overcome swimming demonstration test (this provision applicable for male candidates only).
5. Both male and female candidates must be unmarried while applying.
Marine Fisheries Course Test Method :
Admission Test will have 200 marks written type questions. The exam will be taken on four subjects— English & General Knowledge, Biology, Physics and Chemistry-– with 50 marks for each subject.
The question type is 60 percent MCQ and 40 percent descriptive. The test time is 2 hours.
Special Instructions :
1. Application can be made at any time of the day.
2. Candidates have to carry two copies of attested passport size color photos with admission test roll number written on the back of them and admit cards while entering exam centers.
Attention : For more, interested students need to see the Marine Fisheries Academy Circular 2021 provided in the below image :