If you want to learn English better, then you have to develop your knowledge on it gradually and steadily. Being an important part, building vocabulary plays vital role. As part of our campaign ‘Learn English, Build Life’, we put up a word every day to help improve your learning English endeavor.
Today we have the following word for you :
Flagship (as noun and adjective) :
Meanings : The best or most important thing, product, idea, agency, branch, store or wing that an organization or company owns or produces. Please see the examples below :
1. ‘Bashundhara Cement’ is the flagship product of Bashundhara Group of Industries.
2. Popular chain shop brand Aarong’s flagship outlet is in Uttara.
3. Oppo F 17 Pro is the flagship in a long range of products of the mobile manufacturer.
4. Jamuna Freeze is the flagship product by the Jamuna Group.
5. Reliance Retail is the flagship subsidiary of Reliance Group of Industries.
6. Jamuna Future Park is the flagship shopping mall in Bangladesh.