Planet desk | 02 February 2019 | 8:53 pm
1. What’s the new name of Farmer’s Bank Ltd.?
Ans : Padma Bank. Recently the bank renamed its name.
2. Who is the new director of India’s Central Bureau of Investigation CBI?
Ans : Rishi Kumar Shuka.
3. Who has won this year’s Australian Open Women’s Single Final Trophy?
Ans : Japanese Naomi Osaka.
4. Which country has become Champion of AFC Asian Cup Tournament 2019 held in UAE?
Ans : Qatar. In the final, the 2022 FIFA World Cup host beat Japan 3-1.
5. Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt is going to publish his autobiography. what’s the name of it?
Ans : Untitled. It is expected to release on July 29, 2019.
6. Bollywood actress and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Priyanka Chopra’s Memoir is set to release this year. What’s the name of her set-to-be published Memoir?
Ans : Unfinished.
7. Which nuclear treaty has Russia announced to withdraw itself from?
Ans : Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF). The treaty was signed with the USA in 1987.