Labaid Pharma Ltd opens a circular to recruit talented and energetic male graduates for the position of Medical Promotion Officer (MPO). To this end, walk-in-interview sessions will take place on September 23 & 24, 2022 in a number of cities across the country.
Job Requirements for Labaid Pharma Medical Promotion Officer :
Aspirants for the position of ‘Medical Promotion Officer’ need to meet the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in any discipline. But those who biological science up to HSC level will receive preference in landing jobs.
- Only males aged below 32 years are eligible to apply.
- Both fresh and experienced MPO from any reputed pharmaceuticals company can apply as well.
- Having willingness to work any place in the country.
- Having good command over both English and Bengali along with smart personality.
Benefits Attached to Job :
Selected graduates as Medical Promotion Officer will receive the following benefits along with monthly salary as per the existing rules and policy :
- Attractive salary packages with TA/DA.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Bonuses and performance related incentives.
- Excellent job environment and fast career growth.
- Training allowances for successful trainees.
Recruitment Process of Labaid Pharma MPO :
All applicants will have to appear for a Walk-in-Interview Session on the specified dates which is scheduled to begin from 3 pm. The session is divided into two parts : written test and brief interview.
The walk-in-interview session will take place in the following locations : Barishal, Chattogram, Faridpur, Mymensingh, Sylhet, Brahmanbaria, Cumilla, Jashore, Pabna, Bogura, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, Chandpur, Dinajpur, Kushtia and Rangpur.
For additional information, applicants need to have a look at the Labaid Pharma Job circular available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
More Stories : You May Like This Link Also :
UGC UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 For Master’s & Doctoral Study
Papers to Carry During Walk-In-Interview :
Candidates need to bring the following documents during walk-in-interview session :
- Resume 2. National Identity Card, both original and photocopy. 3 Two copy fresh passport size color photographs. 4. All academic certificates and marksheets (both originals and photocopy).
Introduction of Labaid Pharma :
Labaid Pharmaceuticals Ltd, a relatively new entry into this sector, has embarked on a journey to be a global player in the pharmaceuticals area within a short span of time.
Labaid Pharma Website :
To find any more information regarding the job and the company self, interested graduates need to visit the following website :