Khulna University PhD Admission 2023 : Application Deadline April 30
Qualifications : Having first class or CGPA 3.0 out of scale 4.0 and CGPA 3.5 out of scale 5.0 in either SSC or HSC or their equivalent exam and in either undergraduate or post-graduate examination.
Khulna University (KU) PhD fellow admission circular for July 2023 session is now open with deadline to apply is April 30, 2023.
As per the circular, the authority seeks applications from qualified individuals for PhD Fellow admission in various disciplines under different Schools at the university.
Khulna University PhD Fellow Admission Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application for PhD Fellow :
- Master’s degree in relevant or allied subject from Khulna University or any government or public university in Bangladesh. Or Master’s degree from any national or international university which the University Grants Commission (UGC) must recognize as equivalent degree.
- Completion of at least seventeen years (17) of academic life.
- Having first class or CGPA 3.0 out of scale 4.0 and CGPA 3.5 out of scale 5.0 in either SSC or HSC or their equivalent exam and in either undergraduate or post-graduate examination.
- No third class or GPA is acceptable in any level of exam.
- At least one (1) Peer-reviewed publication as First Author in case of post-graduate degree except Thesis.
- In case of degree obtained from private university, applicants must submit documents in favor of approval of the institution by UGC.
For further details, applicants need to see the PhD Fellow admission circular available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
More Stories For You!
USA Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25. Click Below Link For Details.
Khulna University Website :
For additional information regarding admission as PhD Fellow, interested students need to visit the following website :
Even they can contact Dean Office of relevant School at the university.
KU PhD Fellow Admission Circular 2023 :
For additional details, one can see the circular available below :