Jashore University of Science and Technology (JUST) has issued first year honors admission circular for session 2020-2021 for international students to get enrolled into undergraduate programs.
JUST, one of the leading public engineering universities in Bangladesh, is home to 7 faculties and 26 departments. It holds diversity both in terms of programs and students’ pool. Therefore this higher education destination can be a best choice for foreign students who would like to pursue their degrees in desired programs.
Programs on Offer : JUST has the following programs available for international students at undergraduate level :
1. 4 year Bachelor (Engineering/Honors) 2. 5 year Bachelor of Pharmacy (Professional) and 3. 5 year Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Professional).
How To Apply : International students can make applications both through paper-based and online. For online admission process, they need to download Application Form from the below website : http://www.just.edu.bd.
Then they need to fill in the Application Form and scan the filled-in the Application Form and other necessary documents. The next step is making a single PDF file which will consist of the supporting documents including the application form.
Finally they need email the PDF file to the address : [email protected]
For paper-based application, they need to send the entire application package to :
Director, International Service Center, Jashore University of Science & Technology
Jashore 7408, Bangladesh. Fax: +880-421-61199.
Admission Requirements : International students need to fulfill the following requirements to be eligible to apply for admission into undergraduate programs :
1. Having twelve years of education such as A-Level or equivalents in recent years.
2. Having secured a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 5.00 or 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 in A-Level, O-Level and equivalent examinations.
3. Academic background must match the Undergraduate Program intended to enroll.
4. Applicants from British education system must have secured a minimum of C grade
at both O and A Levels with no D grade in any subject.
5. The medium of instruction in all undergraduate programs is English. So students
are expected to be proficient enough to take courses conducted in English.
Faculties and Departments Available At JUST :
As mentioned earlier, Jashore University of Science and Technology has 26 departments under 7 faculties. Here’s the details on programs and faculties :
Faculty of Engineering and Technology : This faculty has the following programs :
1. Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering 2. Dept. of Industrial and Production Engineering 3. Dept. of Petroleum and Mining Engineering 4. Dept. of Chemical Engineering 5. Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering 6. Dept. of Biomedical Engineering 7. Dept. of Textile Engineering.
Faculty of Applied Science and Technology : 1. Dept. of Environmental Science and Technology 2. Dept. of Nutrition and Food Technology 3. Dept. of Agro Product Processing Technology 4. Dept. of Climate and Disaster Management.
Faculty of Biological Science and Technology : 1. Dept. of Microbiology 2. Dept. of Fisheries and Marine Bioscience 3. Dept. of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology 4. Dept. of Pharmacy.
Faculty of Health Science : 1. Dept. of Physical Education and Sports Science 2. Dept. of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation 3. Dept. of Nursing and Health Science.
Faculty of Science : 1. Dept. of Physics 2. Dept. of Chemistry and 3. Dept. of Mathematics
Faculty of Arts and Social Science : 1. Department of English.
Faculty of Business Studies : 1. Dept. of Accounting and Information Systems 2. Dept. of Management 3. Dept. of Finance and Banking and 4. Department of Marketing.
Attention : One can see the JUST undergraduate admission circular 2021 for international students by surfing the below link :