The Embassy of Japan in Dhaka is seeking applications from qualified individuals for the position of ‘Ambassador Residence Bearer’. The last date to forward application is this May 27.
Application Requirements : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualifications to be likely selected initially for interviews :
1. H.S.C or equivalent degrees. But educational qualifications will be relaxed for the experienced candidates.
2. Age to be between 25 to 35 yrs old.
Required Skills : Applicants should be able to communicate in English; having at least 5 years of experiences performing the duties of a butler or bearer; Understanding of laundry, ironing and other housekeeping actions; Having excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work well in a group and high standard of professionalism.
You May Like This Story Also : NEW JOB Opportunity At WHO, Bangladesh
Application Procedure : Applicants need to attach the papers and others mentioned below while posting applications :
1. Curriculum Vitae including contact information with phone numbers, permanent & current address and e-mail address.
2. One recent passport size color photo with applicant’s name on its back.
3. Photocopy of all relevant academic papers and certificates.
4. Photocopy of National ID Card.
5. Nationality Certificate (local chairman/Commissioner).
Plus write down the phrase ‘Application for Residence Bearer’ on the front side of the envelope.
Mailing Address : All applications are required to be posted to the below address : Embassy of Japan, Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara,Dhaka-1212.