Oprah Winfrey (65) is a globally celebrated media mogul, inspirational speaker, author, entrepreneur and philanthropist. With hard work and life experiences, she has become an inspiration for many worldwide and established herself as a successful and richest person in the world. According to Forbes 400 list 2019, which ranks the wealthiest American with a minimum net wealth of $2.1 billion, Oprah is one of the self-made richest American women with an estimated net worth of $2.6 billion.
Here are some of her quotes which will surely inspire others towards their own goals :
1. I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoy the process.
2. You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.
3. ‘Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.
4. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
5. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
6. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
7. Failure is a great teacher. If you’re open to it every mistake has a lesson to offer.
8. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
9. We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
10. I don’t believe in failure. Failure is just information and an opportunity to change your course.
11. The big secret in life is there is no secret. Whatever your goal. You can get there if you’re willing to work.
12. Listen to the rhythm of your own calling, and follow that.
13. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
14. No experience is ever wasted. Everything has meaning.
15. Failing is another stepping stone to greatness.
N.B : If these Oprah Winfrey quotes inspire you in any way, then please share this article with friends, fellows and others on social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.