Inspirational Quotes from Barak Obama
The 44th Former President Has Penned Down Some Sold Out Books As Well
Barack Hussein Obama (59), the 44th President of the USA, is still an inspirational figure not only to Americans but also people, particularly the youth, around the world for his motivational words and speeches.
Obama has worded some inspirational quotes, some of which are put forward below :
1. ‘While we breathe, we will hope.’
2. ‘I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting.’
3. ‘Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled.’
4. ‘We don’t ask you to believe in our ability to bring change, rather, we ask you to believe in yours.’
5. ‘One voice can change a room, and if one voice can change a room, then it can change a city, and if it can change a city, it can change a state, and if it change a state, it can change a nation, and if it can change a nation, it can change the world. Your voice can change the world.’
6. ‘If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.’
7. ‘Yes We Can!’
8. ‘We are the change we have been waiting for.’
9. ‘A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things.’
10. ‘Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.’
11. ‘The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.’
Obama has penned down some books including autobiography as well. Some of them are as follows :
1. ‘Dreams From My Father’ is a Autobiography, Memoir, Biography published in 1995.
2. ‘The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream’ is a biography published in 2006.
3. ‘A Promised Land’ is a forthcoming memoir due to be published on November 17, 2020.
4. ‘Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters’ is children book published in 2010.
5. ‘The Audacity of Hope: A Story of Race and Inheritance’ is Biography published in 2008.
6. ‘Change We Can Believe In’ is a biography published in 2008.
7. ‘Barack Obama in His Own Words’ is a quotation published in 2007.
8. ‘Be Vigilant But Not Afraid: The Farewell Speeches of Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, published in 2017.
Brief Profile : Barak Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. A member of the Democratic Party, Obama was the first African-American president of the United States from 2009 to 2017.