Jack Ma, co-founder of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group, is a Chinese business magnate and one of the richest persons in the world with current net wealth of 38.4 billion dollars. This teacher-turned-businessman has now been an inspiration for success of many people. Let us have a look at how he intends to motivate people towards their goals with his inspiring words :
1. Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
2. The very important thing you should have is patience.
3. You should learn from your competitor but never copy. If you copy them, then you will die.
4. Once in your life, try something. Work hard at something. Try to change. Nothing bad can happen.
5. If you don’t give up, you still have a chance.
6. If you don’t do it, nothing’s possible.
7. Your attitude is more important than your capabilities. Similarly, your decision is more important than your capabilities.
8. Only fools use their mouth to speak. A smart man uses his brain, and a wise man uses his heart.
9. If you want to win in the 21st century, you have to empower others, making sure others are better than you. Then you will be successful.
10. Today is cruel. Tomorrow is crueler and the day after tomorrow is beautiful.
11. The opportunities that everyone cannot see are the real opportunities.
12. On the path to success, you will notice that the successful ones are not whiners, nor do they complain often.
Comments are closed.