1. Where is NAM (Non Aligned Movement) Summit being held this year?
Ans : Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan. This year’s meet, held on 25-26 October, is 18th to the forum of 120 developing countries.
2. What’s the name of social media giant Facebook’s digital coin?
Ans : Libra.
3. Who has been awarded the European Parliament’s ‘Sakharov Prize’ for human rights this year?
Ans : Ilham Tohti, a pro-Uighur intellectual who has been sentenced to life imprisonment in 2014 for separatism by Chinese govt.
4. Who is Saudi Arabia’s new Foreign Minister?
Ans : Faisal bin Farhan Al-Saud.
5. What position is Bangladesh ranked in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2020 Index published very recently?
Ans : 168th. The index is made of 190 countries. Last year, Bangladesh’s position was 176th.
6. Who is the new chairman of Non Aligned Movement NAM for the period of 2019-2022?
Ans : Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev.
7. Who has become the first Miss Universe Bangladesh 2019?
Ans : Shirin Akter Shela.