Planet Desk | 20 May 2019 | 2:42 pm
1. Who is current state minister for information to the cabinet of Bangladesh?
Ans : Md. Murad Hasan
2. Who have won Indian Premiere League IPL’s recently completed 12th edition title?
Ans : Mumbai Indians. This franchise have won title fourth time.
3. Japan has recently trial run world’s fastest bullet train service. What’s the name of the train?
Ans : Alfa-X. The train will have a maximum speed of 224 mph (400 km.) once it come into commercial service.
4. Beximco Communications Ltd has recently launched DTH (Direct To Home) satellite service in the country. What’s the name of the service?
Ans : Akash.
5. Who currently holds fastest half century record in ODI format as a Bangladeshi player?
Ans : Mosaddek Hossain Saikat.
6. Who is ICC’s first female referee?
Ans : GS Lakshmi (Indian)
7. Which country as the first Asian one has recently approved same sex marriage?
Ans : Taiwan
8. Which city will host this year’s 14th ICC Summit?
Ans : Makkah (also spelled as Mecca)
9. Who is first black African woman to have climbed up Mount Everest?
Ans : Saray Khumalo
10. Which US city has ‘near totally’ banned abortion recently?
Ans : Alabama. Another city Missouri’s lower house has recently passed a bill to ban abortion.
Note : If you like this article then share with friends and fellows. Browse our platform https://campusplanet.net/ for more related stories. Good luck with your study!