1. Who is the world’s youngest sitting Prime Minister now?
Ans : Finland’s Sanna Marin. She is 34 now.
2. Which country holds the first position in the Human Development Index 2019 made by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
Ans : Norway. The other top two positions go to Switzerland and Ireland in descending order.
3. What position is Bangladesh placed in the Human Development Index 2019 made by United Nations Development Programme?
Ans : 135th out of 189 countries considered for the index.
You May Like The Below Link :
One in 3 British School kids think cows lay eggs!
4. Which country has been banned for four years from all kinds of global sporting events by the World’s Anti-doping Agency (WADA)?
Ans : Russia.
5. Who is Pakistan’s new Chief Justice?
Ans : Justice Gulzar Ahmed.
6. Who has been named Time Magazine’s 2019 Person of the Year?
Ans : Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg (16).
Comments are closed.