IFIC Bank Management Trainee Circular 2023 : Deadline June 25
Qualifications : Four (4) year of graduation/post-graduation in any discipline with minimum three (3) first class/division/equivalent CGPA
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Programme Circular 2023 is now open with deadline to apply online June 25.
IFIC Management Trainee Programme is an entry level position for senior management. Successful candidates under the programme will have extensive and all-inclusive training, both home and abroad.
The aim of the IFIC Bank Management Trainee Programme is creating future leaders for the banking sector in Bangladesh. So if you are a graduate, then this is the opportunity for you to grab to move ahead with the passion of building a career in this sector.
Aspirants need to have the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Four (4) year of graduation/post-graduation in any discipline with minimum three (3) first class/division/equivalent CGPA.
- No third class/division/CGPA at any level of academic life is acceptable.
- Age should not cross 30 years as on the deadline, June 25, 2023.
- Job location will be anywhere in the country, so having willingness to this end.
What is the Salary of Management Trainee in IFIC Bank?
Graduates selected under the programme will enjoy the following compensation package :
- During one year of probation period, they will receive a monthly consolidated pay of Tk.62,400 plus other yearly pay and admissible benefits.
- Upon completion of the probation period, they will be absorbed in regular services of the bank as Senior Officer’ with a monthly gross salary of Tk.84,285 plus other admissible benefits.
- Additional performance-based payments are available for deserving officers.
IFIC Bank Career Login :
Interested graduates need to apply through the following link :
Attention : Applicants should print out or save their CVs with careful review of information provided after application submission. Here note that applicants can edit their information till the last date of application submission.
More Stories For You!
FSIB Probationary Officer Circular 2023 : Deadline July 16
Bangladesh Bank AD Job Circular 2023
Bangladesh Pharmacy Council Job Circular 2023
IFIC Bank Recruitment Process :
Under the Management Trainee Programme, all applicants will go through an extensive selection and recruitment process.
Most notably, finally selected candidates under the programme will have to undertake a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the bank for a minimum of five (5) years including the probation period.
IFIC Bank Job Portal :
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Circular 2023 :
Career with IFIC Bank as Management Trainee (Earlier) :