Bangladesh Govt Scholarship 2024 for Actuarial Science & Management : Application Deadline March 31
The Period of Scholarship Is Two Years
Bangladesh government scholarship for Masters in Actuarial Science & Actuarial Management and Professional Actuary for year 2024-25 is open with application deadline March 31, 2024.
The Financial Institutions Division under the Ministry of Finance, the Government of Bangladesh offers the scholarship which has a period of two years.
Eligibilities for Masters In Actuarial Science & Actuarial Management Scholarship :
Interested Bangladeshi citizens need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Having unconditional Offer Letter from Bayes Business School (formerly Cass Business School) at the City University of London for first year Masters in Actuarial Science.
- Age limit is maximum 35 years as on March 31, 2024. However, for those working for Insurance Development & Regulatory Authority (IDRA), Sadharan Bima Corporation, Jibon Bima Corporation and National Pension Authority, age limit is 40 years to the maximum on the same date.
- For government officials, job must be permanent. Government officials who already did a Master’s degree abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Four year Graduation or Master’s degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Statistics. For Graduation or Master’s degree done abroad, equivalent UGC provided certificates must be submitted.
- Those who have already received any government/private/International scholarships are auto-disqualified for this scholarship.
- Having at least three first class/division/equivalent Or having CGPA min 3.5 out of 4.0 scale Or CGPA min 4.5 out of scale 5.0 Or min 75% marks or above for qualifications achieved from any board/university in academic life.
- Priorities will be given to the applicants with practical knowledge on computer operation such as Power-point, Windows, Access, Excel and more, research articles published in local/international journals and married persons with not more than two kids.
- Upon completion of the study on the scholarship, recipients must return to the country and do service in insurance sector or with National Pension Authority for at least five (5) years.
For details, aspirants need to see the circular available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
More Scholarship Stories For You!
UGC Professorship 2023-24 : Application Deadline February 15, 2024
BD Govt. Actuarial Science & Management Masters Scholarship Application Process :
Interested persons meeting the above requirements need to apply in prescribed form which they can collect or download from either of the following two websites :
Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance Website :
Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority Website :
Papers To Attach with Application Form :
Applicants need to attach the following papers or documents with application form :
- Three copies of passport size color photographs
- Attested copies of all academic certificates
- Attested copies of Mark Sheets or Grade Points
- Attested copies of Passport and National ID Card and
- Attested copy of TOEFL/IELTS (Academic) results.
- Unconditional Offer Letter from the relevant university mentioned in the circular.
Application Submission Location :
Applicants need to submit or drop Application Form either by post or in-person to the following address :
Md. Zahid Hossain, Joint Secretary, Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance.
Reminder : The last date and time to submit application is 5 pm March 31. 2024.
Bangladesh Government Scholarship Circular 2024 for Masters In Actuarial Science & Actuarial Management :
For additional information, interested persons need to see the circular provided below :