Bangladesh Govt. Scholarship for Masters in Actuarial Science & Management : Application Deadline July 15
Bangladesh government offers scholarship for two year Master’s studies in Actuarial Science & Actuarial Management for finance year 2021-22 and thereby inviting applications from qualified individuals. The last date to make applications in prescribed form is this coming July 15, 2021.
The two year Master’s scholarship is on offer by Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, the government of Bangladesh.
Eligibilities : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following credentials to be eligible for application :
- Having received unconditional Offer Letter from the City University of London, UK’s CASS Business School (currently known as the Business School).
- Maximum 35 years as on August 31, 2021.
- For government officials, job must be permanent. Government officials who already did a Master’s degree abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Four year Graduation or Master’s degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Applied Statistics. For Graduation or Master’s degree done abroad, equivalent UGC provided certificates must be submitted.
- Those who have already received any government/private/International scholarships are auto-disqualified for this scholarship.
- Having at least three first class/division/equivalent Or having CGPA min 3.5 out of 4.0 scale Or CGPA min 4.5 out of scale 5.0 Or min 75% marks or above for qualifications achieved from any board/university in academic life.
- Priorities will be given to the applicants with practical knowledge on computer operation such as Power-point, Windows, Access, Excel and more, research articles published in local/international journals and married persons with not more than two kids. For further details, see the circular provided at the end of this article.
Where to Get Application Form : Scholarship application form can be collected or downloaded from any of the following two websites :
Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance :
Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority :
Application Deadline Extension Related Notice :
Papers To Be Attached with Application Form : The following papers or documents need to be clipped with application form :
- Three copies of passport size color photographs 2. Attested copies of all academic certificates 3. Attested copies of Mark Sheets or Grade Points 4. Attested copies Passport and National ID Card and 5. Attested copy of TOEFL/IELTS (Academic) result sheet.
Application Destination : All applications can be submitted either by Registered Post or in-person to the following address :
Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority (IDRA), 37/A, Dilkusha, C/A, Dhaka.
Urgent Note : The last date and time to submit application form is 5 p.m. July 15, 2021.
Attention : For any further details on the scholarship offer, interested persons can see the circular in the image below :
Government Scholarship Circular For Masters Program in Actuarial Science 2021 :
Comments are closed.