Embassy of Denmark Dhaka Job Circular for Visa & Consular Officer
Deadline To Apply Online Is May 6, 2023
The Embassy of Denmark in Dhaka opens a job circular to recruit qualified persons for the positions of ‘Visa and Consular Officer’. The deadline to apply is this May 6, 2023.
As per the circular, there are just two positions remaining vacant to be filled up with qualified individuals.
Denmark Embassy Job Application Conditions :
Interested persons need to maintain the following things while applying for the positions :
- Have to send application electronically as a PDF File.
- All applications must get to the authority no later than Saturday May 6, 2023.
- The authority will not recognize the receipt or acceptance of the application.
Note that the authority will treat all applications just on merit with strict confidence.
Further Reading For You!
Bakhrabad Gas Company Job Circular 2023 : 76 Posts
Denmark Embassy Dhaka Job Link :
For details information on job requirements, application process, aspirants need to visit the following link :
Denmark Embassy Dhaka Job Benefits :
The finally selected persons for the positions will receive the following benefits :
- The job is a full time employment. The contract is based on the Staff Rules of the Mission. The position is subject to a 3 months’ initial probation period.
- Your employment is subject to successful security clearance.
- Working hours are 37 hours per week.
- You will be entitled to twenty days of paid holiday per year.
- Your salary will reflect your qualifications, relevant experience and proven work-related results.
- As part of your salary, you will be covered by a workplace pension scheme.
- You and your dependent family members will be offered reasonable coverage of sickness expenses.
Denmark Embassy Dhaka Job Circular 2023 :
N.B : Below Text Relates To A Different Job Circular
E-Zone HRM Job Circular 2023 for a UN Agency
E-Zone HRM Ltd, a management consulting firm providing one stop solution, seeks application from qualified Bangladeshi nationals for the position of ‘National Consultant (System Developer for BDRIS) for a UN Organization. The deadline to apply is May 6, 2023.
As per the circular, the duration of job is just 12 months and the number of vacancy is just one (1).