DU Professional Masters in Peace, Conflict & Human Rights Admission 2023 : Deadline July 4
Qualifications : Minimum bachelor degree in any disciplines from any university with GPA minimum of 2.50 out of scale 4.0 or its equivalence
DU (University of Dhaka) Professional Masters in Peace, Conflict and Human Rights for July 2023 is now open with deadline to apply July 4, 2023.
The professional program is conducted by the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies at the university.
Program Features :
The professional program contains the following core elements as part of its modality :
- Duration of eighteen (18) months into three semesters.
- 12 Course units consisting of 48 credit hours.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- Classes only on weekends, Fridays & Saturdays.
DU Professional Masters in Peace, Conflict & Human Rights Admission Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- At least bachelor degree in any disciplines from any university with GPA minimum of 2.50 out of scale 4.0 or its equivalence.
- Those with third class/division or GPA across their academic life are not eligible for application.
- In-job persons will get priority in admission.
Admission Process :
Interested persons need to apply in prescribed form which they can collect from the office of the department.
Or they can download the form from the following link :
For additional information, aspirants can visit the above link as well.
Department of Peace and Conflict Studies, DU Address :
For details, one can contact the office of the department from 9 to 4 pm on working days. The address is the following :
Department of Peace and Conflict Studies, 9th Floor, Room No. 1002, Social Sciences Building, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000.
More Stories For You!
Dhaka University Professional Masters in International Relations Admission 2023
Pubali Bank Lawyer Enlistment Circular 2023
DUET Post-Graduate Admission 2023
Admission Test :
Admission test of the professional program will take place on July 7, 2023.
Classes are expected to begin from the second week of July this year.