Department of Disaster Management (DDM) in Bangladesh opens a job circular to recruit people to some 173 different posts. Online application process begins from May 25 and the deadline to apply June 24, 2022.
DDM Job Announcement Details :
The positions to which the Disaster Management Authority will make the recruitment are the followings :
- Computer Operator (1 post) 2. Ucchaman Sahokari (23 posts) 3. Wireless Operator (7 posts) 4. Office Assistant cum Computer Typist (115 posts) 5. Driver (4 posts) 6. Office Assistant (12 posts) and 7. Security Guard (11 posts).
Disaster Management Job Requirements :
Job seekers need to meet the following requirements to be fir for application against their chosen post :
For Computer Operator Post :
- Having Bachelor (honors) degree in Science group or equivalent degree from any reputed university.
- Typing speed per minute needs to be at least 25 words in Bengali and 30 words in English. In addition, they have to overcome Standard Aptitude Test in related subject.
For Ucchaman Sahokari Post :
- Having at least Bachelor or equivalent degree with second class or equivalent CGPA.
- Having skills and experiences in Word Processing, E-Mail, Fax machine operation.
- Computer typing speed needs to be at least 25 words in Bengali and 30 words in English per minute. In addition, they have to overcome Standard Aptitude Test in related subject.
For Wireless Operator Post :
- Having Training certificate from any government recognized TNT Institute. Or HSC or equivalent level pass from any known education board.
For Office Assistant cum Computer Typist post :
- Having HSC or equivalent level pass with second class or equivalent CGPA from any recognized education board.
- Having skills and experiences in Word Processing, E-Mail and Fax machine operation.
- Computer typing speed needs to be at least 20 words in both Bengali and English per minute.
MORE STORIES : You May Like This Link Also!
JOIN NAVY AS DIRECT COMMISSIONED OFFICER UNDER 2023-A DEO BATCH
DDM Job Application Process :
Application Link :
Interested persons need to apply through the following official link :
Application Period :
Online application process begins from 10 am May 25. And the last date and time to apply is 5 pm June 24, 2022.
Application Fee :
The fee for application for the posts under serial number 1 to 5 is Tk. 112 (with service charge) while it is Tk.56 for the posts under serial number 6 to 7.
Applicants need to make the fee payment within 72 hours of application submission by any Teletalk prepaid mobile number sending two SMS. For details, see the job circular.
Admit Cards :
Any information regarding admit cards will be available in due time at the following websites :
Candidates (only initially selected ones) will also receive notification by SMS from the authority to this end. So they are advised to keep their mobile number, which they provided in application form, always active upon application.
Papers to Demonstrate During Viva Exam :
Successful candidates out of the written test, the schedule for which will get known later by circular in Daily Newspaper or SMS, will need to submit the following documents, among others, at the time of Viva exam :
- Original copies of all original academic certificates alongside attested photocopies of the same.
- Attested photocopies of candidate’s (if available) and their parents’ National ID Cards.
- Nationality Certificate, which has the mention of applicant’s own District, issued from Union Parishad Chairman/ Municipality Mayor/City Corporation Ward Councilor in support of permanent address, native district and nationality.
DDM Job Related Website :
For more precise information, job seekers need to have a look at the Department of Disaster Management Job Circular provided in the below image :
Disaster Management Job Circular 2022 :