Dhaka Zilla Parishad Scholarship Circular 2023 : Application Deadline May 30
Qualification : SSC or Equivalent Exam Pass in 2022 with GPA 5.0 (General)/4.50 and Permanent Residents of Dhaka District
Dhaka Zilla Parishad scholarship circular for SSC 2022 or equivalent exam pass students is now open. The deadline to apply in prescribed form is May 30, 2023.
As per the circular, the scholarship is only for the permanent residents of Dhaka District who passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2022 and currently in study with any government approved institutions. Selected candidates will receive the scholarship once at a time.
Dhaka Zilla Parishad Scholarship Application Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- SSC or equivalent exam pass in 2022 with GPA minimum 5.0 in any group–Science, Humanities and Business Studies.
- Under Freedom Fighter Quota, the disabled and the poor family status, SSC GPA must be minimum 4.50, applicable to all groups.
- Regular students who are currently in study with any educational institutions in the country.
- Must apply in the Application form designated or selected by Dhaka Zilla Parishad.
Scholarship Application Form :
Interested students can download the application form from the website of Dhaka Zilla Parishad which is the following :
Application Form must be printed out in A4 size paper. Here note that one can apply through the photocopy of the printed application form but it has to be in A4 size paper.
Further Readings For You!
Prime Minister Education Trust PhD Fellowship 2023
Prime Minister Education Trust Stipend 2023 For University Students
Applicants must attach the following documents with their application form :
- Two (2) copies of fresh passport size photograph attested by respective educational institute Head or Departmental Head. The photographs need to be pasted onto the specified area in the form.
- Attested photocopy of SSC or equivalent exam mark-sheet.
- Birth Certificate in proof of permanent resident of Dhaka Zilla (District), issued by the concerned authority of City Corporation/Municipality/Union Parishad.
- Certificate of applicant’s annual family income which is issued from the concerned authority of City Corporation/Municipality/Union Parishad.
- In case of applicants under the disabled category, attested photocopy of certificate issued by the related District/Upazila Social Services Office in support of the same.
- For applicants under Freedom Fighter category, attested photocopy of valid certificate related to their parents/grandparents, which is issued by the Ministry of Liberation War/Muktijoddha Sangsad Central Command Council.
Application Form Submission Destination & Channel :
Applicants can submit filled-up application form by post/courier service/in-person with all other necessary documents at the following addresses :
Office of Zilla Parshad, Dhaka : Sector No-6, Azampur, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230. Or
Office of Upazilla Executive Officer (applicant’s respective Upazilla) Or
District (Zilla) Education Officer, Shiksha Complex Bhaban, Mirpur-1 (adjacent to Government Bangla College), Dhaka Office (only applicable for residents of Dhaka South and North City Corporation Areas).
N.B : The last date and time to submit application form is 5 pm on May 30, 2023. That means application form must reach the authority by 5 pm of the date.
Dhaka Zilla Parishad Website :
Interested students can find more information regarding the scholarship from the following official website :
Even they can contact the Office of Zilla Parishad, Dhaka to this end.
Dhaka Zilla Parishad SSC Scholarship 2023 :
For additional information, one can see the Dhaka Zilla Parishad SSC scholarship circular 2023 provided below :