DU Professional Masters In International Relations : Application Deadline Feb 26
Qualifications : Bachelor Degree In Any Discipline With CGPA Minimum 2.50 On A Scale of 4.0 Or Second Class/Division
DU (University of Dhaka) Professional Masters In International Relations (PMIR) admission circular for Summer 2024 is open with application deadline February 26.
This year the program will enroll students for 11th Batch for the session of Summer 2024.
DU Professional Masters In International Relations Features :
The program holds the following core ingredients as part of the modality :
- Duration of eighteen (18) months split into three semesters.
- 12 course units consisting of 48 credit hours.
- Research Module on International Relations.
- Classes on weekends only, Fridays & Saturdays.
Dhaka University PMIR Program Admission Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for applications :
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 on a scale of 4.0 or second class/division.
- Those with a CGPA of minimum 2.50 in the Post-Graduate Diploma In International Relations (PGDIR) program from the department are also eligible for direct admission into the program.
- In-job applicants must apply through proper channel.
More Stories For You (Just Click Below Links!)
Admission Process :
Aspirants can collect and submit Application Form from and at the Office of the Department on any working days from 10 to 4 pm till February 26, 2024.
The fee for application is Tk.1000 which applicants need to pay in cash while collecting the form from the department of international relations.
With Application Form, applicants need to attach attested copies of all academic certificates, transcripts and two (2) copies of fresh passport size color photograph.
Admission Test & Admission Schedules :
Admission test of the Dhaka University PMIR program will take place on March 2, 2024 at 10 am followed by publication of the results on or before March 15.
Successful candidates must admit by April 25 depending on the publication of the written test results. And classes of the first semester is likely to begin from April 26, 2024.
Office of Department of International Relations :
For details, aspirants can contact the following address :
Office of the Chair, Department of International Relations, 5th Floor, Social Sciences Faculty Building, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000.
DU IR Website :
For any further information regarding the program, one can visit the following website :
DU Professional Masters In International Relations Admission Circular 2024 :
For additional information, one needs to see the admission circular provided below :