Directorate General of Family Planning (DGFP) issues a circular to make recruitment to the position ‘National Consultant’ (MCH). The deadline to apply is this July 15, 2021.
The recruitment, on temporary basis, will be made under an initiative taken by MCH-Services Unit under DGFP and financed by UNFPA.
Requirements : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following credentials, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Having MBBS Degree from any government recognized medical college or medical university.
- Holder of registration with BMDC.
- Anyone with Masters in Public Health (MPH) or relevant degree will receive preferences in getting the job.
- Having minimum 15 years of practical experiences in mother and child care services and family planning programs.
- Being fluent in written and spoken English.
- Having professional experiences with the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/Development Assistant Organizations and relevant stakeholders.
How to Apply : Interested professionals must apply in white papers by email to the following address by the deadline, July 15 : [email protected]
Required Papers : All related papers such as Academic qualifications, experience and training related certificates, Nationality Certificate must be attached in scan format with the application.
To note, those already in-job with government or semi-government organizations must need to apply through the relevant authority.
Selection Process : Only individuals with required qualities and experiences will be called for an interview session. During interview, candidates must carry original certificates of all sought papers or documents.
Urgent Note : Initially, the job duration will be up to December 31, 2021 pending renewal subject to availability of fund.
Necessary link : One can surf the following website for any related information :
Attention : For further information, one can see DGFP Job Circular provided in image at the end of this article.
Comments are closed.