DYD (Department of Youth Development) job circular 2022 is now open to recruit people to some 127 posts including Assistant Upazila Youth Development Officer, Cashier. Online application process begins from June 15 and ends on July 5.
Details On DYD Job Circular:
The posts to which the authority will recruit people on temporary basis are the followings :
1.Assistant Upazila Youth Development Officer (37 posts) 2. Cashier (87 posts) and 3. Driver (3 posts).
Department of Youth Development Job Application Requirement :
Interested persons need to fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for application against their preferred posts :
For Assistant Upazila Youth Development Officer (former Credit Supervisor post) Posts :
Having at least second class Bachelor or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
For Cashier Post :
Having second class Bachelor or equivalent degree in commerce from any recognized university or institution.
For Driver Post :
Having at least JSC or equivalent level pass along with heavy vehicle legal Driving License. Candidates with driving experience will get priority in getting job.
Age Requirements :
Applicants’ age should be at least 18 and up to 30 maximum as on July 5, 2022, which is applicable to all the posts.
However, for applicants with relation to Freedom Fighters and the disabled, it can be at best 32 years as on the same date. But for grandchildren of freedom fighters, the age requirement is the same as all general candidates.
For details, one needs to see the job circular provided at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
DYD Job Application Link :
Interested people need to apply through the following link :
To note, online application is set to begin from 10 am June 15. And the last date and time to apply is 5 pm July 5, 2022.
DYD Job Application Fee :
For all the posts, the application fee or the exam fee in fact is TK.112 with service charge which applicants need to pay by SMS from any Teletalk prepaid mobile number within 72 hours of application submission.
More Job Stories For You (just click below link)!
BIWTA Job Circular 2022 : 122 Posts
Papers To Submit During Viva Exam :
Selected candidates for viva or oral test need to submit or show the following papers or documents during the test :
1. All original certificates of qualifications and experiences (where applicable) and photocopies of each documents.
2. Nationality Certificate issued by Union Parishad Chairman/Municipality or City Corporation Mayor or Ward Councilor wherein the name of applicants’ native district is mentioned.
3. Demonstration of National Identity Card or Birth Certificate and submission of their attested copies.
4. Submission of filled up online application form (applicants’ copy).
5. Photocopies of all academic papers or records must be attested by first class gazetted officer, either government of autonomous institution.
6. In case of degrees obtained from foreign university, applicants must submit equivalent certificate issued from the University Grant Commission, Bangladesh.
7. In cases of job holders or on-service applicants, submission of approval letter from respective authority.
Written & Viva Exam Admit Card Collection :
For any information regarding admit card (written test), candidates need to visit the following two websites :
Besides, the authority will inform in due course of time only primarily selected candidates information about their admission cards by sending SMS to their mobile number which they provided in their online application form. Therefore, candidates should remain their mobile number active always to receive any messages or notifications from the authority and follow them properly.
Department of Youth Development Website :
For additional information, applicants can visit the following official website of the Department of Youth Development, Bangladesh :
For further details, one can have a look at the Department of Youth Development Job Circular 2022 provided in the below image :