Dental Admission Circular 2023 : Application Period March 28 To April 8
Dental Admission Test Is Scheduled To Take Place On May 5
Dental Admission Circular (First year BDS Course) for year 2022-23 is now out with online application process beginning from March 28. The deadline to apply is April 8, 2023.
As per the circular, dental admission test is scheduled to take place from 11 to 11 am on May 5, 2023.
Dental Application Requirements :
Aspiring students need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
1. Having passed SSC/O-level or equivalent exam in 2019 or 2020 and HSC/A-level or equivalent exam in 2021 or 2022 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2. Combined GPA of SSC and HSC or their equivalent exams must be minimum 9.00.
3. For tribal and non-tribal Hill Tracts candidates, Combined GPA must be minimum 8.00. But minimum GPA must be 3.5 in either SSC or HSC exam.
4. For all level of candidates, GPA in the subject of Biology must be minimum 4.0.
5. SSC or its equivalent exam passing year must be within two (2) years of that of HSC or its equivalent examination. Otherwise, anyone will not eligible for Application.
6. Only science background students involving SSC/O-level, HSC/A-level or their equivalent exams are eligible for application.
More Stories For You!
Bangladesh Air Force 88 BAFA Course Circular. Click Below Link For Details!
Private Medical College MBBS Admission Directive 2023
Dental Application Process :
Interested students need to apply through the below link :
Application Time :
As mentioned earlier, online application process begins from 10 am March 28. And it will continue till 11:59 pm April 8.
Admit Card Download :
Applicants will be able to download their Admit Cards from April 30 through May 2.
Application Fee :
The fee for application is Tk.1000 which applicants can deposit by any Teletalk prepaid mobile number. The last date and time to deposit the fee is 11:59 pm on April 9.
Dental Admission Test 2023 :
Dental admission test for academic year 2022-23 is scheduled to take place from 10 am to 11 am on May 5. To this end, the seat plan will be out in due course of time.
Dental Admission Test Method :
Dental admission test will constitute of 100 marks MCQ Questions. Of the marks, 30 for Biology, 25 for Chemistry, 20 for Physics, 15 for English and 10 for General Knowledge (Bangladesh History & Liberation War).
Here note that every negative answer will carry 0.25 mark reduction. And the pass mark in the test is minimum 40.
DGHS Website & Relevant Links :
For any additional information regarding dental admission process such as application guidelines, admit card download etc., applicants need to visit the following links at :
http://www.dghs.gov.bd, www.mefwd.gov.bd, www.dgme.gov.bd
BDS Admission Circular 2023 :
For further information regarding Dental or BDS Application, applicants can see the circular available below :
Comments are closed.