Community Bank Investment Ltd. (CBIL), a subsidiary of Community Bank, invites applications from qualified professionals for some mid-level positions. Application Deadline is this August 25, 2021.
Vacancy Details : The positions to which recruitment will be made for the investment firm are the followings :
- Head of Operations & Finance 2. Head of Portfolio Management and 3. IT Manager.
Job Responsibilities : Selected individuals are expected to deliver the following role :
For Head of Operations & Finance Post :
- Financial Operations and Reporting.
- Managing company affairs and Secretariat.
- Trading and Settlement Operations.
For Head of Portfolio Management Post :
- Will be responsible for managing company’s proprietary portfolio.
- Managing discretionary portfolios, retail and institutional fund.
- Will supervise research team to identify the prospective securities and cater the clients’ investment fund.
For IT Manager Post :
- Identify and implement IT solutions as per business needs.
- Ensure IT support to various departments to make sure of their smooth operations.
- Ensure IT security Risks.
Application Process : Interested and qualified individuals need to make application through the following link at :
Note : All details information on requirements, application mode etc. can be found at the above-mentioned website as well.
Attention : For further, one needs to see the Community Bank Investment Ltd. Job Circular in the below image :
Comments are closed.