Twenty university cluster admission application is going on with initial application deadline being this April 15. Application links are http://www.gstadmission.ac.bd and
Application Fee : Applicants will not require to pay any fees for initial application. But those to be selected finally for final admission test will need to pay Tk.500 as fee later when applying finally.
Umit-wise Final Test Schedule : First year honors admission test for academic session 2020-2021 of 20 universities, both General, Science and Technical ones, will take place under three units—- unit A for Science Group, Unit-B for Humanities Group and Unit-C for Business Group.
Unit-A test is scheduled to be held on June 19, Unit-B on June 26 and test for Unit-C on July 3.
Application Requirements : Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
1. For science group students, SSC and HSC combined GPA must be min 8.0.
2. For Humanities Group students, combined GPA needs to be min 7.0.
3. And for Business Group students, minimum combined GPA needs to be 7.5.
4. For all group, GPA in HSC and SSC or their equivalent exams separately must be min 3.50 with optional subjects.
5. SSC or equivalent exam passing year 2017 or 2018 and that for HSC or its equivalent exams must be 2019 or 2020.
To note, admission aspirants will be able to make initial applications till 11:59 p.m. April 15.
Attention : For further details on cluster admission system, interested students can visit the following link :
20 University Cluster Admission System Circular 2021 :