Planet Desk | 16 February 2020 | 4:08 pm
Do you have intention to study abroad in Canada? Then there is a huge opportunity for you. Application for `Global Affairs Canada’ funded scholarship program is now open for international students. The last date to apply for the scholarship is March 30 (still 43 Days left). Selected students for the scholarship are expected to commence their studies by August this year.
Under the scholarship, International students will be able to study at diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational institute, or university in Canada.
Eligible countries or regions for the scholarship : Students from which countries or regions will be eligible to forward application for the scholarship include Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinian students from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible to apply.
Study Course or Subjects : There is no restriction on the discipline or field of study. To be eligible, programs must be able to be completed within two academic years or less with full-time status.
You May Like The Below Article Also :
Benefits of the scholarship : The scholarship award value varies depending on the duration, level and program of study. In general, the scholarship benefits include :
1. up to CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year in duration (e.g. 2 academic terms of up to 4 months each)
2. Up to CAD 120,000 for programs of two academic years in duration.
3. Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
4. Economy-class airfare
5. Health insurance
6. Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
7. Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities and food
8. Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
9. Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Ways to apply : Interested individuals need to apply online using the below link :
For further details regarding the scholarship, individuals can visit the below link