Cadet College Admission Circular 2021
Cadet college admission circular 2021 is out now.
As per the circular, admission process of 7th grade students into Bangladesh’s 12 cadet colleges for the session of 2021 has begun from November 22.
See the circular in the below image :
The last date for Application is 5 p.m. January 10 next year. And the exam is scheduled to be held on January 29, 2021.
Exam will be held in both Bengali and English versions. But a student will be able to take the exam in just one version.
Application Fee : This year application fee has been fixed at Tk. 1500 only.
Application Link : For application, one needs to visit either of the websites below :
Application From E-booth Outlets : For the advantages of applicants and their parents, application submission can be made also from ‘E-booth Outlets’ available at every cadet college and Dhaka Army Stadium. From any ‘E-booth Outlet’, application can be made for any exam center mentioned in the circular. Not only that, from the booths, application fee too can be deposited.
All the ‘E-booth Outlets’ are open every day except for Fridays and government holidays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. over the period of November 22 to January 10.
Application Fee Payments : Application fee of tk.1500 can be deposited through any of the following means like bKash, Trust Bank, SSL Commerz (all kinds of Credit/Debit/Wallet), Nagad and DBBL (Rocket, Nexus Pay and DBBL Payment).
To note, payment must be made initially to get the username and password using which application can be finished within a specified time displayed on the screen of computer or other devices.
Eligibility : Interested students need to meet the following criteria among others to be eligible for application :
- Being a citizen of Bangladesh.
2. Age maximum 13 years 6 months as of January 1, 2021.
3. Height at least 4 feet 8 inch for both boys & girls.
4. Grade 6 or its equivalent examination pass.
5. Being normal and natural in terms of physical and mental health.
Necessary Papers to be submitted : Candidates have to submit the following papers :
- Attested mark sheet of Primary School Certificate (PSC) or Ebtedayee Examination. In case of English Medium, 5th grade or equivalent exam pass certificate from Headmaster or Headmistress of the institution.
- Attested Birth Certificate.
- Mark sheet of 6th grade or its equivalent examination.
- Income certificate issued by due authority of Parents or Guardian.
- National IDs and attested photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Certificates of parents or guardian.
Admit card collection : Students will be able to make print-out or download their admit cards by making login of the relevant site with username and password from January 12 up to the day before the exam.
Exam Syllabus & Prospectus : To get the exam syllabus and prospectus, students need to visit the website http://www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd and go to ‘Admission Menu’ there.
Or Visit the link below for Syllabus in Bengali and English :
Admission Exam Method : Cadet college admission test is usually taken place in 3 phases.
First phase is written test which carries 300 marks in total including 100 marks each for Mathematics & English, 60 for Bangla and 40 marks for Science, BGS, ICT and General Knowledge.
Written exam is followed by two other phases—Viva & Medical or Health Check-Ups.
The last two phases are conducted only on the successful candidates from the written exam. And the dates for Viva and Medical tests will be made available upon the time of written exam result publication.
Quota : To avail any quota benefits such as freedom fighter, Indigenous and Defense quota, students will have to make application with supported papers through any ‘E-booth Outlet’ available at every cadet college and Dhaka Army Stadium. Otherwise, these benefits will not be entertained.
Special Instructions : Students and their guardians are asked to maintain the following instructions for their own interest :
- Read the circular properly and carefully before filling up the application form.
- Students or their guardians have to post all required papers to the cadet college responsible for the exam center mentioned on the applicant’s admit card within January 22 next year.
Preserve Password and Username : Applicants have to preserve their usernames and passwords they used to make applications as they will be required to print or download their admit cards and change any information if needed on themselves later. So you must preserve them.
N.B. The exam date may be reviewed given the overall situation related to the corona pandemic in the country.