Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) issues a circular to prepare a panel of writer and editor for making curriculum for some new trades to be included from academic year 2022. Therefore applications are invited from interested and qualified individuals with last date to apply being this May 31, 2021.
BTEB is going to introduce 13 new trades by aligning NTVQF with SSC/Dakhil (vocational) curriculum from academic year of 2022. The 13 trades are the followings :
- General Electrical Works 2. Welding & Fabrication 3. Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning 4. Plumbing & Pipe Fitting 5. General Electronics 6. Automobile & Auto-electric Basics 7. Civil Construction & Safety 8. Machine Operation Basics 9. Apparel Manufacturing Basics 10. IT Support & IOT (Internet of Things) Basics 11. Firm Machinery 12. Poultry Rearing & Farming 13. Fish Culture & Breeding.
Requirements : Aspirants need to hold the following qualities and or conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Having degrees or certificates in concerned trade/subject/technology.
- Having skills in computer operation.
- NTVQF Certificate holders will receive preference.
- Those having publications on concerned subjects or trades/ research publications in recognized journals and experiences in presenting keynote papers at workshops or seminars will also receive priorities when it comes to final selection.
- Priorities will be given to those having experiences in curriculum making, editing and assessment.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible individuals are asked to send their applications along with details bio-data addressing ‘Director, Bangladesh Technical Education Board, Dhaka’ to the following email address by the date mentioned above :
Application Form : Interested individuals can collect application forms from the following websites :
Bangladesh Technical Education Board Website :
Directorate of Technical Education Website :
Technical and Madrasa Education Division, Ministry of Education :
Bureau of Manpower Employment & Training (BMET) Website :
Attention : For further details on how to apply and requirements, please see the BTEB Recruitment Circular in the below image :
Comments are closed.