Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institution (BSTI) issues a circular to make recruitment to 90 posts. Online Application process begins from June 6. And the last date to apply is July 5, 2021.
How To Apply : Interested and eligible individuals must apply through the following link at :
Application Period : Application process is beginning from 10 a.m. June 6. The last date and time to make application is 5 p.m. July 5, 2021.
Vacancy in Numbers : The posts to which recruitment will be made for Bangladesh Standards and Testing Institutions on permanent basis are the followings with corresponding number of vacant posts :
- Document Control Officer (no. of posts 1) 2. Internal Audit Officer (no. of posts 2) 3. Assistant Director (Accounts & Internal Audit, no. of posts 1) 4. Examiner (Chemistry, no. of posts 16) 5. Examiner (Civil Engineering, Physics, no. of posts 6) 6. Examiner (Electrical, Electronics, no. of posts 4) 7. Examiner (Textile, no. of posts 3) 8. Examiner (Metrology, no. of posts 2) 9. Examiner, standard (Agriculture & Food, no. of post 1) 10. Examiner, standard (Chemistry, no. of post 1) 11. Examiner, standard (Electrical, Electronics & Technical, no. of posts 2) 12. Examiner, standard (Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineering, no. of posts 2) 13. Field Officer (Certification Marks, no. of posts 20) and 14. Inspector (Metrology, no. of posts 25).
Vacancy from Separate Circular (2) : 1. Assistant Law or Legal Officer (Administration Wing, no. of posts 1) and 2. Office Assistant (no. of post 3).
Requirements : Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application for their preferred posts :
For Document Control Officer Post : Having second class Post-graduation or four year Graduation (honors) degree in the subjects of Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Agri-Chemistry/Pharmacy/Soil Science/Physics/Applied Physics & Electronics/Computer Science & Engineering/Statistics from any recognized university.
Or second class (equivalent CGPA) Graduation in the subjects of Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering. Plus 3 years of experience in system Certification work. And age must be not over 35 years.
For Internal Audit Officer Post : The same as the one for Document Control Officer.
For Assistant Director (Accounts & Internal Audit) Post : MBA or Post-graduation in Accounting/Finance or Commerce. The age limit is not over 30 years.
For Assistant Law Officer Post : Having second class Graduation in Law with minimum 3 years of work experience in related field. Age requirement is not over 35.
For Examiner (Civil Engineering, Physics) Post : Having first class Post-Graduation in Physics/Applied Physics & Electronics Or second class Post-Graduation with second class graduation (honors) in related subjects from any recognized university. Or four year graduation (honors) degree in related subjects. Or Graduation degree in the subjects of Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Material Science & Engineering/Glass & Ceramic Engineering. Plus being eloquent in computer operation. Age limit is not over 30 years.
For Examiner (Textile) Post : Having graduation degree in Textiles Engineering from any recognized university. Plus computer literacy. Age requirement is not over 30.
For Examiner, standard (Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineering) Post : Holding graduation degree in the subjects of Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Material & Metallurgical Engineering/Industrial & Production Engineering. No third class or grade at any level of education is acceptable. Age must be not over 30 years.
For Inspector (Metrology) Post : Having first class Post-graduation in the subjects of Physics/Applied Physics & Electronics/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Biochemistry/Computer Science/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Or Second class Post-graduation with second class (equivalent CGPA) graduation (honors) degree in related subjects Or four year graduation (honors) degree in related subjects
Or Graduation in the subjects of Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering from any recognized university. Plus being efficient in computer operation. Age limit is not over 30 years as on June 1, 2021.
Note : To know about requirements against all other posts, one can see the BSTI Job Circular provided in image at the end of this article. So keep reading!!!
Conditions : Aspirants need to maintain the following conditions as well :
- Being a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Applicants from all the 64 districts are eligible for application against all the posts mentioned in the circular.
- One person can apply for just one post.
- Age limit for all posts under all serial numbers except serial 1 & 2 is in between 21 to 30. This is true for all general applicants. But for applicants related to Freedom Fighter and the disabled, the age is in between 21 to 32 years.
- For the posts under serial number 1 & 2, the required age is 21 to 35 years. No affidavit is acceptable in the case of birth date.
Application Fee : Applicants have to make a payment of Tk.672 (with service charge) as application fee, which needs to be paid by sending SMS through any Teletalk prepaid mobile number. Fee payment must be made within 72 hours of application submission. Otherwise, application will be regarded as invalid.
But for the post of ‘Assistant Law Officer, the fee is Tk.560 with service charge and it is Tk.56 including service charge for the post of ‘Office Assistant’.
Besides, candidates (only primarily qualified ones) will receive SMS from the authority to this end.
Query Hotline : In case of any difficulties in applying, one can make calls at 121 from any Teletalk prepaid mobile number.
Bangladesh Standards & Testing Institution Job Circular 2021 :
BSTI Job Circular (2) :