BSMMU (Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University) opens a job circular to recruit people to some 177 posts in 31 different categories for a specialized hospital under it. Online application process is already underway with deadline to apply 2 : 30 pm June 27, 2022.
BSMMU Job Application Link :
Interested persons meeting certain requirements need to apply through the following link :
Papers To Upload During Application :
During application, applicants need to upload the following documents :
1. Fresh Passport size Photograph of 240 by 240 pixel.
2. Scanned Image of signature in 300 by 80 pixel.
3. Copy of Fee Deposit receipt from specified bank.
4. Freedom fighter certificate in support of the quota benefits.
Details on BSMMU (PG Hospital) Job Circular :
The positions in which the authority will make recruitments for a specialized hospital are the followings :
1. Deputy-Director (1 post) 2. Programmer (IT, 2 Posts) 3. Assistant Engineer (Biomedical, 1 post) 4. Assistant Engineer (IT, 2 post) 5. Assistant Programmer (IT, 2 Post) 6. Chief Medical Technologist (Lab, 2 posts) 7. OT Manager ( 1 post) 8. Deputy Assistant Engineer (Civil, Power, Mechanical, 3 posts) 9. Senior Medical Technologist (6 posts) 10. Center Manager (5 post) 11. Accounts Officer (6 posts) 12. Lobby Manager (1 post) 13. Computer Operator (10 posts) 14. Respiratory Therapist (5 posts) 15. Medical Technologist (Lab, 5 post) 16. Medical Technologist (Radiographer, Cath-lab, 4 posts).
For details, one needs to see the Vacancy announcement of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University available at the end of this article. So please keep reading to the end!
More Related Stories For You!
Monno Medical College Job Circular 2022 : 79 Posts
BSMMU Admit Card (Written & Viva Exam) Collection :
Any information regarding admit card collection & print, schedule of Written and Viva exams etc. will be available at the following website in due course of time. Besides, the authority will send SMS to candidates to this end.
Therefore, candidates should remain their mobile number active always to receive any messages or notifications from the authority and follow them properly.
Papers To Submit During Viva Exam :
Selected candidates for viva or oral test need to submit or show the following papers or documents during the test :
1. Original certificates of all academic qualifications and experiences (where applicable).
2. Nationality Certificate issued by Union Parishad Chairman/Municipality or City Corporation Mayor or Ward Councilor wherein the name of applicants’ native district is mentioned.
3. Demonstration of National Identity Card or Birth Certificate and submission of their attested copies.
4. Photocopies of all academic papers or records must be attested by first class gazetted officer, either government of autonomous institution.
5. In case of degrees obtained from foreign university, applicants must submit equivalent certificate issued from the University Grant Commission, Bangladesh.
6. In cases of job holders or on-service applicants, submission of approval letter from respective authority.
For further details, applicants need to have a look at the BSMMU (PG) Job Circular 2022 provided in the below image :
Vacancy Call 2022 of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (PG Hospital) :