Bangladesh Smart Electrical Company Ltd. (BSECO) issues a circular to make recruitment to the Position ‘Managing Director’. The last date to make application is this June 30, 2021.
BSECO is a joint venture company consisted of West Zone Power Distribution Company Ltd. and Hexing Electrical Company Ltd.
Requirements : For the position ‘Managing Director’, interested and qualified Bangladesh nationals need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Having at least Graduation degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/Civil Engineering Or Master’s in Finance/Business Administration/Management from any recognized university.
- No third class/Division/Grade at any level of academic life will be accepted.
- Aspirants passed under Grading System must hold at least CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 and CGPA 4.0 on a scale of 5.0.
- Having at least 12 years of work experiences, of which at least 5 years in senior management position. Individuals with experience of serving as Chief Engineer/Additional Chief Engineer in Power Sector Or at least 5 years of experiences in Generation/Transmission/Distribution utilities will receive preference.
- Being able to demonstrate knowledge or understanding on Company law, Labor law, TPM, TQM, Preventive Maintenance, Corporate Governance etc.
- Having workable knowledge on Corporate Management.
- Age limit is maximum 60 years as on the last date of application submission.
- Besides, holding the ability to bring about change in organization culture.
Application Process : Interested individuals need to make application to the following address :
Company Secretary, Bangladesh Smart Electrical Company Ltd. (BSECO), Bidyut Bhaban, Boyra, Main Road, Khulna-9000.
Note : Incomplete application will be considered as invalid. And any type of persuasion regarding recruitment will be treated as disqualification of the applicant.
Attention : To get any more information, one can see the BSECO Job Circular in the below image :
BSECO Job Circular for Managing Director 2021 :
Comments are closed.