Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) opens a job circular to make recruitments to 127 posts with the application process got underway on April 1, 2021. The deadline to apply has been extended till 12 p.m. May 23 from April 30.
The extension of application time has been made given the covid-19 related current situation in the country, says a related circular of the organization published on April 29.
Name of Posts with Vacancy Numbers : The recruitment will be made to the following posts with the corresponding numbers :
1. Assistant Director (general, No. of posts 57) 2. Assistant Director (legal service, no. of posts 4) 3. Assistant Director (MIS, no. of posts 4) 4. Public Relations Officer (no. of posts 2) 5. Accounts Officer (no. of post 1) 6. Personal Officer (no. of posts 21) 7. Librarian (no. of post 1) 8. Assistant Accounts Officer (no. of posts 4) 9. Cashier (no. of post 1) 10. Medical Assistant (no. of post 1) 11. Receptionist (no. of post 1) 12. Driver (no. of posts 3) and 13. Office Assistant (no. of posts 27).
To note, for the post of Office Assistant, people from Pabna, Kurigram, Munshiganj, Jhalakati, Bogura, Kishoreganj, Barishal and Shariyatpur are not eligible to apply. And for the post of Driver, individuals from Noakhali, Lakshmipur, Gaibandha, Manikganj, Shariyatpur, Chandpur, Gazipur and Jashore not eligible to apply.
Attention : You May Also This Following Story :
Career with Bangladesh Steel & Engineering Corporation (BSEC) :
Requirements : Aspirants need to show the following qualities to be eligible for application :
1. For Assistant Director (general) post, second class or equivalent CGPA carrying post-graduation with four year graduation (honors) degree in the fields of Business Studies/Business Administration/Economics/Statistics or Capital Market.
2. For Assistant Director (legal service), four year graduation (honors) degree with second class or equivalent CGPA.
3. For Assistant Director (MIS) post, four year graduation (honors) or BSc Engineering degree in the field of Computer Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/MIS or relevant subjects from any university.
4. For the post of Public Relations Officer, four year graduation (honors) degree in Mass Communication and Journalism with second class or equivalent CGPA.
5. For Accounts Officer post, four year graduation (honors) degree in Business Studies or Business Administration with 2nd class or equivalent CGPA.
6. For Personal Officer post, four year graduation honors degree with second class or equivalent CGPA. And typing speed per minute must be 80 words in English and 60 in Bengali.
7. For Assistant Accounts Officer post, four year graduation in Business Studies or Business Administration and computer operating skills.
8. For Librarian post, four year graduation (honors) degree in Library Science with second class or equivalent CGPA or second class four year graduation (honors) degree with Library Science Diploma.
To know requirements for other posts, please see the BSEC job Circular in the image given at the end of this article.
How to Apply : Interested individuals need to visit the following link to know the link for application :
Application Fee : For the post of 1 to 6, application fee is Tk. 400, for the post 7-11, it is Tk. 300 and for the post of 12 to 13, the fee is Tk.150. The fee needs to be deposited by either Bkash or Nagad.
Attention : For further details, interested persons can see the BSEC Job Circular in the below image :
Comments are closed.