British Chevening Scholarship For International Students
Application Now Open For the Session 2021-2022
Applications for the British Government’s international Chevening Scholarship programme for the session of 2021-2022 are now open.
To avail the scholarship, international students need to forward their applications by this November 3.
Chevening Scholarships scheme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, offers awards to outstanding scholars from across the globe to study for a master’s degree in variety of subjects at universities in the UK.
Each year nearly 700 scholarships are awarded to students from more than 110 countries.
Scholarship Benefits : A Chevening Scholarship normally covers lots of advantages, some of which are as follows : tuition fees, monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, cost of one visa application and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the host country.
Eligible Criteria : One must have the following qualities to be eligible to be considered for the scholarship :
1. Being a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
2. Having intentions to get back to country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after end of award.
3. Completion of all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time of application.
4. Having at least two years’ work experience.
5. Being a recipient of an unconditional offer for a course from a university by 15 July 2021.
Application Procedure : Interested and potentially eligible individuals must forward application using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘Apply Now’ button on your country’s page at the official link.
For further details regarding the scholarship, one needs to visit the official link at
To note, please visit your individual country page at the above official link for detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship.