BRAC Bank Ltd., one of the leading private commercial banks in the country, opens job circular for the position ‘Relationship Officer-SME Banking’ in its SME Banking Division. The deadline to apply online is this March 22.
Requirements : Aspirants must meet the following eligibilities to be eligible to apply :
1. Bachelor degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or Accounting. Post-graduation will carry advantages.
2. Individuals with experience of loan products of SME market will receive priorities.
3. Willing to work anywhere in the country.
4. Must have experience in working financial service industry.
5. Ability to ride motorcycle is preferable with frequent mobility and relocation.
6. Having excellent interpersonal, negotiating and communication skills.
Job Responsibilities : Selected individuals need to perform the following work among others :
1. Ability to explore business opportunities.
2. Archiving individual monthly target of sales and collection.
3. Analyzing the credit-worthiness of potential borrowers.
4. Maintaining friendly relationship with customers and other stakeholders.
Job Type : The Position is a permanent full time job.
Salary & Benefits : The finally recruited individuals will receive the below benefits with monthly remuneration :
1. Lucrative intensive package on the basis of performance.
2. Motorcycle loan with exclusive interest rate.
3. Mobile bill & local conveyance bill.
4. Other benefits & allowances as per the bank policy.
How To Apply : Interested individuals need to apply through the following link along with Resume with a fresh passport size photograph and National ID Card Number which is mandatory.
To note, there is no fee applicable for application meaning application is free of cost.
Attention : For further details, please see the BRAC Bank job Circular in the below image :