BRAC Bank Ltd., a leading private bank, invites application for the position ‘Head of Business Planning & Analysis’. The last date to apply is June 19, 2021.
Requirement : Aspiring professionals need to demonstrate the following credentials to be eligible for application :
- Having minimum bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering.
- Holding FCA/FCMA/CFA/MBA or other relevant qualifications will receive preference when it comes to selection.
- Having 12+ years of relevant experiences in corporate financial planning or business finance.
- Also carrying minimum 6 years of experiences in a financial institution.
Other Underlying Qualities : Aspirants as well need to hold the following attributes among others :
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to engage at senior level, supported by pragmatic approaches to delivering simple, impactful solutions.
- Driven individuals, motivated by achieving outstanding results.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and a desire to pursue continual process improvement.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while adhering to tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Note : Applicants are expected to hold diverse financial career he or she has achieved so far across multiple finance disciplines such as Financial Accounting & Control, Business Information & Analysis, Financial & Regulatory Reporting, Capital Management & Taxation, Legal Entity CFO, Accounting Policy, Change Management among other things.
How to Apply : Interested and competent professionals can apply online through the following link at : www.bdjobs.com.
Attention : For any further information, interested persons can see the BRAC Bank Job Circular in the below image :
Comments are closed.