Brac Bank Ltd. issues a circular to make recruitment to the position ‘Data Scientist, Digital Role Undertaking’ under Credit Risk Management Division. The deadline to apply is this July 10, 2021.
The wanted position, a full time one, will carry AVP Grade and the job location is Dhaka.
Requirements : Interested professionals need to demonstrate the following credentials, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Having Graduation degree from any recognized institution, preferably in relevant field.
- Holding minimum 5 years of analytical experiences in applying statistical solutions to business problems.
- Having hands on experience in data analytics/programming tools such as SQL and R/Python is mandatory.
- Being proficient in Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, SVM, Neural Networks, K-NN, Naïve Bayes etc.
- Having strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Responsibilities : Selected individuals are expected to deliver the following works, among others, in the job :
- Identifying problems in collaboration with the internal stakeholders and delivering the desired outcomes within timeline.
- Developing detailed scope, methodology & framework and executing on the framework with appropriate data mining techniques.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders from risk, products, portfolio etc. during the process of identification of data, development of scorecard and deployment.
- Processing of structured and unstructured data, cleansing data, and verifying the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
How to Apply : Interested individuals are asked to apply online through the following link with Resume, passport size photographs and NID Number which is mandatory:
Note : There is no application fee as Brac Bank does not charge any at any stage of recruitment process. Only short listed candidates will be called up for an interview session as per the recruitment process.
Attention : For any more information, please see the Brac Bank Job Circular in the below image :
Comments are closed.