Books By Dr. Mahathir Mohamed
Tun Sri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad (95), former Prime Minister of Malaysia, has penned down several books which are worth of reading.
Dr. Mahathir served the country as PM for about 24 years in total, first term from 1981-2003 and then again from 2018-2020 February.
The books written by statesman Dr. Mahathir are as follows :
1. ‘A Doctor in the House : The Memoirs of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad’ is a biography published in 2011.
2. ‘The Malay Dilemma’ is a non-fiction published in 1970.
3. ‘The Wit and Wisdom of Dr Mahathir Mohamad’ is also a biography published in 2015.
4. ‘The Way Forward’ published in 1998.
5. ‘Reflections on ASEAN’ published in 2002.
6. ‘The Malaysian Currency Crisis: How and why it Happened’ published in 2000.
To note, Dr. Mahathir has got some other publications as well.
Holding MBBS degree from University of Malaya, he is widely regarded as the builder of modern Malaysia as over his tenure as PM, Malaysia witnessed huge infrastructure and economic boom.
Dr. Mahathir, born in 1925 in Alor Setar, is now a Member of Parliament from Langkawi since 2018.