A BGB (Border Guards Bangladesh) Job Circular 2021 is now open to recruit people as soldiers under its 98th GD batch. Mobile registration process begins October 15, 2021.
BGB Job Eligibilities :
Interested people need to meet the following requirements, among others, to be eligible for applications :
1. SSC or equivalent exam pass with minimum GPA-3 and HSC or equivalent exam with GPA 2.50 minimum.
2. Age should be in between 18-23 as on April 8, 2022. Birth date must be in between April 9, 1999 to April 8, 2004.
3. Must be unmarried, applicable to both men and women. Widow or widower is not eligible also.
4. Height : For male, height is 5 feet 6 inches (1.676 meter) while it is 5 feet 2 inches (1.574 meter) for female. However, for tribal male candidates, height needs to be minimum 5 feet 4 inches (1.625 meter) while it is 5 feet (1.524 meter) for tribal female candidates.
5. Weight : For male, weight needs to be 110 pounds (49.895 kg) while it is 104 pounds (47.173 kg) for female candidates. However, for tribal male candidates, weight requirement is min 104 pounds (47.173 kg) while it is 96 pounds (43.544 kg) for tribal female applicants.
6. Eyesight is 6/6 which is applicable to both male and female candidates.
98th GD Batch Registration Time :
Interested male and female citizens can make registration for 98th GD batch from 10 am October 15. And the last date and time to do registration is 12 pm October 24, 2021.
BGB Soldier Registration Process :
Registration must be done by SMS through any Teletalk prepaid mobile number.
One can do the registration as per the BGB Job Circular 2021 (98th GD Batch) by providing the following information in the SMS :
HSC & SSC or their equivalent exams passing years, roll numbers, HSC and SSC Board Keywords, Home District’s code and Upazilla name.
For Example : BGB 2020 DHA 236093 2018 DHA 405698 40 MIRPUR. Then send the SMS to 16222.
In the reply SMS, only primarily eligible candidates will receive an SMS with a PIN Number from the authority.
Upon receiving the PIN Number, candidates (those willing to make fee payment of Tk.150 without service charge) again need to send an SMS in the following way :
BGB Space YES Space PIN Number Space Contact Mobile Number (any operator). Then send it to 16222.
For Example : BGB YES 98409812 01XXXXXXXXX Send the SMS To 16222.
For further details, one needs to see the BGB Job Circular 2021 available at the end of this article.
Registration Fee : The fee for registration through SMS is Tk. 160 with service charge. The fee needs to be paid by SMS from any Teletalk prepaid mobile number.
Home District Code for Registration :
Applicants need to use the following Home District Code Numbers in line with their home districts at the time of registration :
Panchagarh 01, Thakurgaon 02, Dinajpur 03, Nilphamari 04, Lalmonirhat 05, Ranpur 06, Kurigram 07, Gaibandha 08, Joypurhat 09, Bogura 10, Naogaon 11, Natore 12, Nawabganj 13, Rajshahi 14, Sirajganj 15, Pabna 16, Kushtia 17, Meherpur 18, Chuadanga 19, Jhenaidah 20, Magura 21, Narail 22, Jashore 23, Satkhira 24, Khulna 25, Bagerhat 26, Pirojpur 27, Jhalokati 28, Barishal 29, Bhola 30, Patuakhali 31, Barguna 32, Netrakona 33, Mymensingh 34, Sherpur 35, Jamalpur 36, Tangail 37, Kishoreganj 38, Manikganj 39, Dhaka 40, Gazipur 41, Narsingdi 42, Narayanganj 43, Munshiganj 44, Faridpur 45, Rajbari 46, Gopalganj 47, Madaripur 48, Shariatpur 49, Sunamganj 50, Sylhet 51, Moulvibazar 52, Hobiganj 53, Brahmanbaria 54, Cumilla 55, Chandpur 56, Laxmipur 57, Noakhali 58, Feni 59, Chattogram 60, Cox’s Bazar 61, Khagrachhari 62, Rangamati 63 and Bandarban 64.
Ways To Recover Registration Number :
If any applicant lose his or her registration number, then they can recover it by SMS to 162222 through any Teletalk prepaid mobile number in the following way :
BGB space SOLDIER space HELP space SSC Board Keyword space SSC Roll space Passing Year space Home District Code space Upazilla Name. Then send the SMS to 16222.
Papers Required For Admission : Selected candidates need to submit the following papers or documents when it comes to admission or entry into the force :
- Original or Provisional (where applicable) Certificates of SSC and HSC or their equivalent examinations.
- Testimonial with candidates’ permanent address and date of birth with relation to HSC & SSC or their equivalent exam pass, issued by Principal/Head-teacher of concerned college or school and bearing candidate’s permanent
- Parents or Guardian’s approval for joining the Service, attested by concerned Chairman or Ward Commissioner.
- Nationality Certificate issued by Union Parishad/Municipality Chairman/Ward Commissioner.
- Character Certificate from concerned authority.
- Eleven copies of fresh passport size lab-printed photographs with Blue background. Of the photos, just one copy will need attestation by Union Parishad Chairman or Ward Commissioner.
- Unmarried Certificate (stating that the concerned candidate is unmarried) issued by Union Parishad/Municipality Chairman/Ward Commissioner.
- Original copy and attested photocopy of National Identity Card.
- Filled-up form of Admission-aspirants’ Information Form (which can be found at the following link and can be downloaded from their) :
READ MORE : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
SI Job Circular 2021 : Application Period Oct 8 to Nov 4
Admission Place & Time : Applicants will get notification of the place and time of admission as soldiers by SMS from the authority to their mobile numbers.
District Quota : Recruitment as soldier is also available from District Quota. So applicants need to mention their district properly while doing registration. But the number of people to be recruited under district quota is limited.
Necessary Link : For any more information, one can visit the following official website at :
Hotline : For any inquiry on SMS-related info, one can make calls at 01769600898 by any mobile number or at 121 from any Teletalk mobile number.
Attention : For more, one needs to see the BGB 98th GD Batch job circular in the below image :
BGB 98th GD Batch Job Circular 2021 (New) :