Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund Travel Grant 2023 : Application Period May 20 to June 19
Application Link https://bstf.erd.gov.bd
The Economic Relations Division (ERD) of Ministry of Finance, Bangladesh invites application for Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund (BSTF) one-way partial air fare (or bus/train fare) grant for the year 2022-2023. Bangladeshis who have gone abroad for higher study (Bachelor/Masters/PhD) on full or partial scholarship from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023 are eligible to apply for the grant.
As per a circular to this end, online application is set to begin from 9 am May 20. The deadline to apply is 11:59 pm June 19, 2023.
Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund Eligibility :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application for the travel grant :
- Bangladesh students who enrolled in any foreign educational institution on full or partial scholarship over the period of April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023.
- Those who did not receive any travel grant earlier from Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund.
- Those who did not get any travel grant/air ticket from any source, both home and abroad, for overseas study purposes.
For more, one needs to see the circular to this end available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
Interested Bangladeshi students first need to do registration with the following ERD URL and subsequently fill up the form & apply :
Documents To Upload with Application Form :
Applicants need to upload the following documents along with the online application form :
- Scholarship letter issued in favor of the applicant from the foreign university he or she is currently enrolled in.
- Admission Letter issued from the foreign university applicant currently enrolled in.
- Certificate in support of the claim or announcement that applicant’s current education institution or other source did not or will not provide any travel grant in favor of them.
- Air Ticket (and/or bus or train fare in case of India only) and receipt of travel expenditure.
- All academic certificates and marksheets.
- Copy of National Identity Card (NID)/Birth Registration Certificate.
- Fresh passport size photograph (300×300 pixel).
- Scan copy of own signature (300×80 pixel).
- Applicants must use his or her own email address while having log-in on the Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund website.
N.B : Applicants must upload all necessary documents including academic and scholarship related certificates in a file together by doing scan of them together.
Further Reading for You!
USA Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-2025
All Important Uses of ‘Give’ As A Delexical Verb
Jagannath University MPhil PhD Admission 2023
Prime Minister Education Trust Stipend 2023
BSTF Travel Grant Withdrawal Method :
Selected students can withdraw the travel grant money through bank account of own/parents/off-spring/spouse.
Deadline for Application :
As mentioned earlier, online application for Bangladesh-Sweden Trust Fund travel grant lasts from May 20 to June 19, 2023. No application will be entertained beyond that period.
BSTF Travel Grant Circular 2023 :