Bangladesh Bank (BB) issues a circular to make recruitment as Law Consultants for its ‘Legal Affairs Cell’ under Division of Financial Institutions & Market. The last date to submit application is this July 13, 2021.
Application Requirements : Aspirants need to demonstrate or maintain the following qualities or conditions to be eligible for application :
- Having at least second class (or its equivalent CGPA) Graduate/Post-graduate degree in the field of Law from any recognized university. Besides, applicants need to hold certificates of Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Having minimum 15 years’ of working experiences in law profession, of which minimum 10 years of experiences in case handling at High Court or equivalent level of courts.
- Having knowledge on rules and regulations of banks & financial institutions as well as experiences in banking-related case dealing.
- Maximum age limit is 50 years as on July 13, 2021 (on the last date of application submission).
- Initial job period is just 2 years, subject to renewal.
- Selected individuals will require to attend office in-person at ‘Legal Affairs Cell’ for at least three (3) hours on working days over a particular period of time.
- No dealing with any cases against the Central Bank. That means selected persons will have to refrain from accepting or handling of any cases against the bank upon joining the job.
Selection Process : Applicants are expected to appear in an interview session with a selection committee. To note, priorities will be extended to those having Bar-at-Law/PhD in Law.
Application Process : Interested individuals are asked to make application with detailed Bio-data by any of the following means—Post, in-person or email—by the above-mentioned date.
For by post or In-Person, the address is : General Manager, Human Resources Department-1, Bangladesh Bank, Head Office, Dhaka.
And For by email : the address is [email protected].
Necessary Papers : Applicants need to attach the following papers or documents with application :
- Three (3) copies of attested photographs 2. Attested copies of all academic, professional and experience-related certificates 3. Nationality Certificates issued by Union Parishad Chairman/City Corporation/Municipality Mayor/Ward Commissioner or Councilor and 4. Attested copy of National ID Card/Smart Card.
Attention : For any more information, one can see the Bangladesh Bank Job Circular in the below image :