Asian University for Women Admission 2021 : Application Deadline April 5
This Time Applicable Just For Afghanistan, Bhutan, Cambodia and Sri Lankan Students
First year undergraduate (honors) student admission process for academic year 2020-2021 (Fall 2021) at the Asian University for Women (AUW) is underway with the last date to apply being this April 5.
Earlier the last date to apply was March 15. But the deadline is now extended to April 5 which is applicable just for those prospective admission seekers from Afghanistan, Bhutan, Cambodia and Sri Lanka.
Founded in 2008, the Asian University for Women is an independent, international university situated in Chattogram, Bangladesh. It is a preeminent Liberal Arts and Sciences university seeking to educate the next generation of women leaders.
Undergraduate Programs : Asian University for Women offers a three-year Undergraduate Program based in the Liberal Arts and Sciences. Undergraduate Majors on offer are in the fields of Bio-informatics, Environmental Sciences, Economics, Philosophy, Political and Economics (PPE) and Public Health.
Benefits : AUW offers the following benefits for students :
1. All-Women’s Learning Environment 2. Diverse faculty & Staff from 10+ Countries
2. Flexible pre-University Preparatory Programs Focused on English & Mathematics
3. American-Style Liberal Arts & Sciences Curriculum
4. Dynamic Residential Campus / Hostels
5. 20+ Extracurricular Activities & Clubs Including Sports & Performing Arts
6. 100+ Professional Mentors from All Over the World
7. Work Placements & Internships across Government, Private, Non Profit Sector & Top Graduate Schools
8. Need-based financial aid available
Eligibilities : Aspirants need to meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply :
1. Women having passed Higher Secondary with 3.5 GPA in both SSC and HSC or 60% or more in any equivalent examination or Minimum 5 B’s in O levels & 2 C’s in A levels and,
2. Demonstrated leadership potential and have a commitment to work for positive social change
Eligible Regions : Students from the following countries are eligible to apply for study : Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Timor Leste, Vietnam and Yemen.
How To Apply : Students need to use the following link to make application for admission :
Application Process : While applying online, one needs to follow these :
1. Passport photo in .jpeg / .jpg within 30 KB
2. Xth/O Level Marksheet, XIth Grade Marksheet (if appearing for XIIth/A Level Examination) or XIIth marksheet (if passed) in PDF format file size less than 1.4 MB.
Query Link : For any further queries on the admission process, one can surf the below links :
Today the Asian University for Women has over 1k students from 19 countries namely Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR and others.