Army Nursing College Rangpur Admission 2023-24 : Circular Expected In April
Applicants Must Have Combined GPA Of At Least 7.00 With Minimum GPA 3.0 In Each Exam & GPA At Least 3.0 In Biology In Either Examination
Army Nursing College Rangpur BSc in Nursing admission circular for academic year 2023-24 is expected in April, 2024. Application process will then continue throughout the month of May.
Once up, we will surely put up the circular for the academic year of 2023-24. So keep following us!
Intro of Army Nursing College Rangpur :
Established in 2015, Army Nursing College Rangpur is a fully residential institute situated inside the CMH Rangpur at Rangpur Cantonment.
The college is approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Nursing & Midwifery Council and affiliated with Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP).
Army Nursing College Rangpur BSc Nursing Admission Requirements :
Aspiring students need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application for four year BSc in Nursing Course :
- Having passed HSC or equivalent exam in 2022 or 2023 and SSC or equivalent exam in 2020 or 2021 from Science background.
- Combined GPA at least 7.00 with minimum GPA 3.0 in each exam and GPA at least 3.0 in Biology in either examination.
- Age in between 17 to 22 years as on January 1, 2024.
- Being unmarried and will have to remain so throughout the course.
- Being permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- Being in good health both physically and mentally.
- Only female students are eligible.
Army Nursing College Rangpur Application Process :
Admission aspirants can either download application from the college website & then submit it or collect the Form from the college office in person and submit them by post or in person. Students can collect Application Form on every working day from 9 to 2 pm, except government holidays.
Along with all required documents, applicants will require to send their filled-in Application Form by post or in person to the Principal, Army Nursing College Rangpur, Rangpur Cantonment.
Application fee is Tk.700 which applicants can pay by bkash through this number 01769-665680 in case of sending application forms by post.
In case of application submission in person, they need to pay the fee at that time.
if applicants already made the payment through bkash while filling up the form, then they have to mention bkash Reference No. in their application form.
For details, please see the admission circular available at the end of this article.
More Stories For You!
Proyash Institute of Special Education & Research (PISER) Admission Circular
Air Force 90 BAFA Course Circular 2024. Application Deadline April 24
Documents To Attach with Application Forms :
Applicants need to attach the following papers with their application form :
- Attested photocopies of Marksheet or Academic Transcripts of SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent examinations.
- Attested photocopies of Certificate or Provisional Certificates of SSC or equivalent and HSC or its equivalent examinations.
- Attested Photocopies of Birth Registration or Voter ID Card (NID).
- Attested photocopy of Testimonial issued from the Head of the last educational institution candidate attended.
- Attested photocopy of Certificate issued by local Union Parishad Chairman or Municipality Chairman with mentions of candidate’s permanent address.
- Three (3) copies of fresh passport size color photograph.
Army Nursing College Rangpur Admission Test Date :
Applicants will have to sit for a written test at 10 am on a specific date followed by Viva and Health Test beginning from 11 :30 am. All tests will take place at Cantonment Public School & College, Rangpur.
Admission Test Admit Card :
Candidates can collect their admission test admit card from 9 am to 2 pm over a period of time from Office of the Army Nursing College Rangpur with show of payment receipt.
Army Nursing College Rangpur Website :
For more on the college itself and beyond, students can visit the following website at :
Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Circular 2023 :
For additional information, admission seekers need to have a look at the circular provided below :