Army Medical College Bogra, run by Bangladesh Army, opens career opportunity for a number of teaching positions. The last date for application submission, either by Post or In-person, is 2:30 April 15, 2021.
Recruiting Disciplines : Recruitment will be made for the following Departments at the college :
1. Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Urology and Neuro-Surgery : One Professor post each for all the departments except Forensic Medicine as this department will appoint any one of the three –Professor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor.
Requirements : Aspirants must demonstrate the following conditions :
1. For Professor post, age not being over 60 years. And for Assistant or Associate Professor posts, age maximum 52.
2. Educational qualifications must be according to Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) rules.
How To Apply : Interested individuals need to make application by maintaining the following things :
1. Computer-typed application addressing Principal, Army Medical College, Bogra.
2. Filled-in two page Personal Information Form available in the following link at www.amcbogra.edu.bd
3. Photocopies of all educational and experience certificates.
4. Photocopy of National ID Card.
5. Fresh 5 copies of passport size personal photographs. Mobile taken pictures not acceptable.
6. Tk.1000 Bank Draft or Pay Order must be attached addressing ‘Chief Administrator, Army Medical College Bogura in favor of Trust Bank Ltd., Bogura Cantonment Branch from any commercial banks with online banking facilities.
Attention : For further details, please see the Army Medical College Bogra Job Circular in the below image :