Applications from interested and eligible individuals are sought for the 6th UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 to be hosted in Seoul, South Korea on GCED (Global Citizenship Education). The event scheduled to be held from May 25 to 31 will be organized by The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU). The last date to post application is this February 17.
To note, the UNESCO/APCEIU is a Fully Funded Youth Leadership conference for one week in Korea. This is a Leadership workshop so participants with a diverse academic background are eligible to apply. The One-Week Workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Benefits : The workshop is a Fully Funded International Conference to be hosted in South Korea. It will cover the following advantages :
1. Free Accommodation
2. Meals and local transportation for all participants during the workshop
3. APCEIU will also cover the Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
4. Certificates of completion will be offered.
You May Like The Below Story As Well :
Eligibilities : First, the aspirants must be between 19 and 28 years of age.
2. Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries and UNESCO Member Countries. That means those who are from ODA recipient countries and UNESCO member countries are eligible for the workshop.
3. Strong command in spoken and written English
4. Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and UNESCO.
Application process : Interested youths need to apply using the below link at
For further details, people are asked to visit the link at www.youthop.com