Al Arafah Bank Scholarship 2022 is now open with application being invited from those students who passed HSC or equivalent exams 2020 and on higher study currently from 2020-21 academic year.
The last date to apply online is June 15, 2022. Aspirants must apply online. The same by other modes will not be acceptable.
Scholarship Application Link :
Interested eligible students need to apply for Al Arafah Bank Scholarship through the following link :
Al Arafah Bank Scholarship Requirements:
Scholarship aspirants need to meet the following conditions :
For Students from institutions in Divisional cities or City Corporation:
- CGPA 5.0 for Science group students while it is CGPA 4.80 for other group students.
For Students from institutions outside City Corporation :
- CGPA 4.80 for Science group students and for other group students, it needs to be at least 4.50.
To note, applicants who are receiving scholarship from other sources rather than from government and respective educational institutions will not be eligible for the Al Arafah Bank scholarship.
Another thing is that there are 5 percent scholarship reserved for the disabled (students with physical disabilities).
MORE STORIES : You May Like This Below Link Also :
USA FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM 2023-24
Al Arafah Bank Scholarship Amount and Duration :
- Each recipient will get an amount of TK.3500 per month.
- In addition, they will get an amount of TK.8000 for just once for book purchase.
3. The scholarship program will last for 3 to 5 years (subject to renewable).
4. Parents’ income should be below TK.20,000 per month or TK.2,40,000 per year. Otherwise, no application will be considered valid.
Notably, applicants finally selected for the scholarship must produce before the authority the proof of their current study status at the time of receiving the scholarship. For details, please see the circular available at the end of this article.
For further details, applicants need to have a look at the Scholarship Circular provided in the below image :