Planet Desk | 25 February 2019 | 9:22 pm
1. Saudi Arabia has for the first time appointed a female as its ambassador to the USA. What’s her name?
Ans : Princess Rima Bint Bandar, replacing Prince khalid bin Salman.
2. Who is the new Prime Minister of emergency-hit Sudan?
Ans : Mohamed Tahir Ela.
3. The 91st Oscar Awards, known as Academy Award, took place on 24th February in Los Angeles, USA. Which film has won the Oscar awards as best picture?
Ans : Green Book.
4. Who has bagged this year’s Oscar Award in the Best Actor category?
Ans : Rami Malek for acting in the movie ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’.
5. Who has received Best Actress Oscar Award 2019?
Ans : Olivia Colman for the movie ‘The Favourite’.
6. Who has won the Oscar Award 2019 in the Best Director category?
Ans : Alfonso Cuaron for the movie ‘Roma’.
7. Which film has received the Oscar Award in the Best Foreign Language Category?
Ans : Mexican Movie ‘Roma’.
8. Which movie has won the Best Animated Feature Film Award 2019?
Ans : Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse.
9. What’s the name of the under construction Karnaphuli Tunnel?
Ans : Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Tunnel.